The more relaxed active holiday
Looking for something a bit different for your next holiday? Why not try a walking tour in France, Italy, Spain, Portugal or central Europe. To whet you’re appetite, we have this sensational walking holiday along the Amalfi Coast in southern Italy, with breathtaking scenery at every step.
Walkers will appreciate the network of wide and well-maintained mule paths criss-crossing the region, some of them centuries old dressed stone steps. The paths wander among lemon and olive groves, pines and oaks, valleys and ridges. They are lined with sweet-smelling herbs and bright with freesias, geraniums and honeysuckle. The tracks are never far from the sparkling blue sea and give spectacular views of the near-vertical towns below. The walks generally start on higher ground and descend to the coast in time for an afternoon dip!
The tour guides are very enthusiastic about showing off this beautiful region. They’ll tech you all about the local flora and folklore and make sure you taste the best food from the region in hand-picked trattorie where you can stop for lunch.
- The rich flavours of the Italian South: warm hospitality, vibrant colour, natural beauty, masses of history
- Majestic coastal scenery; awe-inspiring views; the most scenic walking on the Amalfi Coast
- Stunning, classical Pompeii; Ravello with balcony views over the bay
- Pastel-coloured Positano; world famous Amalfi
- Exotic Mediterranean flora: olive groves, almond orchids, lemon trees
- Optional day trip to Capri
- All continental breakfasts and evening meals
- Guided walking led by experienced local guide
7 nights from $2,612 per person twin share
Contact us today!
For more information and to request your FREE brochure please call the team at Malvern Travel & Cruise on (03) 9576 0211 or complete our quick and easy enquiry form.
Excellence in travel