With crystal blue waters and white stone beaches, Croatia’s island dotted coastline sparkles like a jewel.
Not only is the coast of this Adriatic gem stunning, but there are also many in-land attractions worth putting on your ‘must-see’ list!
I have a great passion for Croatia. I may be a little biased as I have family here, however after visiting this country twice now it’s easy to see why so many love it here. There really is something for everyone, from great beaches to green forests, ancient ruins, delicious food and wine and more!
For a tour that encompasses all the beauty of Croatia; from fortified Dubrovnik, the popular Island of Hvar, the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Plitvice Lakes National Park and the stunning Istrian Peninsula including Rovinj and Pula, look no further than the ‘Adriatic Beauty.’
Adriatic Beauty is a luxury, small-group journey run by Ormina Tours, and we at Malvern Travel and Cruise have teamed up with Ormina Tours to help you experience the best of what Croatia has to offer. At Ormina Tours, their point of difference is how they redefine luxury travel. Each year they search through Europe’s most awe-inspiring cities and its hidden treasures, refining their itineraries, tailoring their excursions and reviewing their hotels and restaurants to offer guests new moments worth savouring. Ormina Tours are driven to deliver unique and unforgettable experiences that delight your senses, and we’re excited to be joining with Ormina and to be offering our clients such an amazing tour.
To give you a glimpse of the amazing things you will experience, here are some of the main highlights of the ‘Adriatic Beauty;’
- Visit ‘must see’ Adriatic towns of Dubrovnik, Kotor, Budva, Hvar,
Split, Rovinj and Venice.
- 13 nights in exquisite 4 and 5 star hotels.
- 13 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
- Guided city tours of Dubrovnik, Kotor, Hvar, Split, Zadar and Pula.
- Boat excursion to the Croatian Island of Hvar and private charter to the secluded Pakleni archipelago.
- Guided excursion and entrance to the magical Plitvice Lakes National Park.
- Truffle tasting and lunch nearby to Istria’s hilltop village of Motovun.
- Olive Oil Estate tour and tasting in Istria.
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Listed sites including Venice, Plitvice Lakes, Šibenik’s Cathedral of St. James and the historical centres of Dubrovnik, Split, Kotor and Trogir.
- Entrance fees to the fortified walls of Dubrovnik, Diocletians Palace,
St Donatus Cathedral, Temple of Augustus and Pula’s Arena.
- Deluxe transport and boat excursion to Croatian islands.
- Airport transfers on first and last day.
We have also put together an exclusive pre-tour package to add a little something extra to your holiday.
Spend an extra night in beautiful Dubrovnik before your tour. On arrival enjoy a private transfer to your luxury hotel. The following day spend time out on the Adriatic sea on a private boat, savouring a delicious lunch and a chance to swim in the azure waters. End the day with a lovely welcome dinner and a chance to mingle with your fellow travellers. This is a great way to experience a side of Dubrovnik not usually seen by the average tourist and to enjoy a little luxury and relaxation before your tour starts. I can’t wait for you to experience the beauty of Croatia and the Adriatic on this lovely itinerary!
Adriatic Beauty from
- $6,890 per person twin share
- $2,200 single supplement
Exclusive pre-tour stay
- $795 per person twin share
- $350 single supplement
Contact us today!
As this is a small group journey, availability is limited. For more information please contact Leah from Malvern Travel & Cruise on (03) 9576 0211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.